New to flipping

Beforehand I want to thank you guys for coming to my post.
I'm new to flipping and I can't seem to find items where I can profit on. The margins given aren't buying the item. Sometimes I will just discard it after 1/2hours.
What can I do to improve it? I want to buy and sell faster. Maybe someone can name items with good demand?
Ps. Sorry for my bad english.

Thanks,
Mr Yachou

Re: New to flipping

Hey Yachou, thanks for joining us! It's great to have you here. :)

Firstly, I noticed on another thread you asked about the 1/4 and 2/4 meaning... This is the item buy limit within 4 hours. Meaning you can only buy either 1 or 2 of the item in a 4 hour period. Generally, godwars dungeon 1 items have a 1/4 limit, and godwars dungeon 2 has a 2/4 limit.

When it comes to flipping patience is key... but also using the adjustment rule so you're not just trying to buy at a static price! The adjustment rule means you can increase the buy or sell price of an item you're flipping, by 50k per 30 minutes of waiting. This should let you buy and/or sell an item a lot easier! Hopefully this will help you with some buys.

You can find the starters guide here: https://flipchat1rs.com/starting-out. Good luck! If you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Keystones :)
Community Home 〉 - 〈 Website Feedback 〉- 〈 Ingame Support 〉 - 〈 Contact me!